You're Invited to Attend:
Current members that are 60+ can attend the Annual Meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting you may vote an absentee ballot. Absentee ballots are available at the office.
If you know someone that would like to come and is not a member yet, a membership can be purchased by 12 noon on Thursday May 17th.
HSC Regular Membership - $30.00
Door Prizes and Split the Pot
We have 3 open positions for the Board of Directors, anyone interested in serving come to the Administration Office and pick up an application.
Nominations may be accepted from the floor during the meeting. However the candidate must be aware of the following board responsibilities/expectations:
1. Complete Application
2. Background check and TB test
3. Conflict of Interest Declaration
4. Confidentiality Agreement
5. Participation in one or more committees
6. Participation in fundraisers
7. Donation payable to Homer Senior Citizens, Inc.