Adult Day Service is temporarily closed due to Covid-19.
CDC has guidelines for Senior Centers to be able to re-open and we are doing those upgrades now.
Thank you for your patience and we really miss our seniors.
The intent of our services is to provide a method for participants to use their time meaningfully during each day. Building upon the supportive environment offered within an individual or group setting, the Adult Day Services Program works toward the following general goals:
1. To promote the individual’s maximum level of independence.
2. To maintain the individual’s present level of functioning - preventing or delaying further decline.
3. To restore and rehabilitate the individual to his/her highest possible level of functioning.
4. To provide support and respite education for families and other caregivers.
5. To foster socialization and peer interaction.
6. To serve as an integral part of the community service network and the healthy continuum of care.
Program services include the following:
· Lunch and an afternoon snack will be provided.
· Appropriate activities are designed based on the initial individual’s assessment and plan of care.
· We will assist participants with activities of daily living, which may include walking, eating, toileting, transferring and medication assistance.
· The health of individual participants is monitored by staff and documented into our electronic medical records.
HSC will provide Veteran’s Services
Physician Medical Directive required
VA Form 10-7078 required
1. Nurse Assessment
2. Completed Application Packet
3. Physician Statement & Consent
4. Plan of Care
For those who are 55+, we provide wheelchair accessible transportation with a required 24 hour advance reservation. Fees apply. Medicaid Waiver Transportation Accepted.